Would you like to write for Natural South
If you love New Zealand lifestyle, culture and products as much as we do and you want to share your passion and experience with a like-minded community we would love to hear from you.
Why write for Natural South
There are many great reasons to write for New Zealand’s top discovery website, here are just a few;
- You’ll inspire people about New Zealand
Inspire people around the world on a topic that you love about our great country. Our audience are eager to find out more about what New Zealand has to offer so be part of it!
- You’ll reach a global audience
As well as posting your article on our homepage we will also promote it through our Facebook page, Twitter and Pintrest accounts with link backs to your website if you have one. Your published piece will also live in our library of articles for people to view time and again.
- You’ll work with the best
Our team are experienced in editing an article, title and imagery to get the best reach so we can help you achieve the best
- You’ll set your own pace
We don’t have any deadlines or demands so if you want to write for us do it in your own time and submit it when you like!
What you need to know
Before you send in your submission there are a couple of things you need to know:
- Original content: we only accept original content so we can’t post anything that is on your own personal blog or that you intend to send to other sites
- Tone: our articles are informative, thought provoking and upbeat, they are an opportunity for our readers to discover new and interesting products and topics about New Zealand lifestyle, culture and products.
- Topics: we love all things New Zealand but we are particularly interested in articles on honey from New Zealand and natural, organic skincare
- Word count: the ideal length of an article is between 300 to 800 words.
- Bio and headshot: if you are a new writer we need a short bio of about 2-3 sentences with your submission and a head shot to go with your bio. In the bio please include links to your website, Facebook page, Pinterest and Twitter accounts. We will promote you and your links in our posts and newsletters.
- T&Cs: by submitting your article you acknowledge that you accept our terms and any form of editing that our team may do.